SC Pet Haven is dedicated to the preservation and welfare of all domestic animals.
We are an all volunteer organization with no paid staff,
and we receive no government funding.
Our Efforts are Funded Solely Through Your Generosity.
Please Note - Pet Haven Does Not:
Rescue and Adopt
"Capturing" and "rescuing" are not synonymous terms. In their difference is what we do:
Each dog or cat is given:
- prompt medical evaluation, vaccinations and all needed treatment from a licensed and certified veterinarian
- nourishment and ongoing practical care and shelter from the outdoors
- love, affection, attention, and socialization
- a clean bill of health and temperament, prior to being placed on our Current Adoptable Pets page.
100% of contributions go directly to animal rescue expenses.
All donations are tax deductible under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code.
2021 Total Adoptions - 140 animals adopted to loving homes
2021 Total of TNR Cats (feral cats that we trapped, spay/neuter, treat for fleas and intestinal parasites, then released back into their colony) - 118 cats
Total of 258 animals helped & saved in 2021!
2020 Total Adoptions - 112 animals adopted to loving homes
2020 Total of TNR Cats (feral cats that we trapped, spay/neuter, treat for fleas and intestinal parasites, then released back into their colony) - 103 cats
Total of 215 animals helped & saved in 2020!
Our organization is dedicated to:
• preventing cruelty to animals
• relieving their suffering
• providing them humane treatment
• strengthening the bond & understanding between animals and humans
Read more on our Who We Are page.
• 56% of Dogs and 71% of Cats that enter Animal Shelters are Euthanized • 800 Dogs and Cats are Euthanized Every Hour in the United States
Have your pet spayed or neutered!
Please "LIKE" & "SHARE"!
Please follow us on Instagram @scpethaven
Copyright © 2020 Pet Haven of South Carolina
Site Donated by Burch Digital LLC