SC Pet Haven is dedicated to the preservation and welfare of all domestic animals.
We are an all volunteer organization with no paid staff,
and we receive no government funding.
Our Efforts are Funded Solely Through Your Generosity.
Please Note - Pet Haven Does Not:
Rescue and Adopt
"Capturing" and "rescuing" are not synonymous terms. In their difference is what we do:
Each dog or cat is given:
- prompt medical evaluation, vaccinations and all needed treatment from a licensed and certified veterinarian
- nourishment and ongoing practical care and shelter from the outdoors
- love, affection, attention, and socialization
- a clean bill of health and temperament, prior to being placed on our Current Adoptable Pets page.
100% of contributions go directly to animal rescue expenses.
All donations are tax deductible under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Our organization is dedicated to:
• preventing cruelty to animals
• relieving their suffering
• providing them humane treatment
• strengthening the bond & understanding between animals and humans
Read more on our Who We Are page.
• 56% of Dogs and 71% of Cats that enter Animal Shelters are Euthanized • 800 Dogs and Cats are Euthanized Every Hour in the United States
Have your pet spayed or neutered!
Please "LIKE" & "SHARE"!
Copyright © 2020 Pet Haven of South Carolina
Site Donated by Burch Digital LLC